Searching for positivity

Yeah... I think I got it, after a wonderful chat with a friend this evening about the balance and harmony of life.

I mastered it this summer; it was the closest I have ever been. The one time in my life I finally had it all figured out. I was totally in touch with the world, in touch with what I needed and desired. I learned tonight that just because you have it, doesn't me you can keep it. That can be said with anything of value. It always seems to find its way back though. By 'it' I mean the balance that we seek in our lives. I just needed a little reminding, that we are only capable of knowing that of which we think we know, and it's up us on how we utilize this. We control how the world affects us by harmonizing with it into a state that is pleasing to ourselves, or at least that is how it is meant to function in the most successful manner; balance.

Maybe I don't have the theory exactly right... but the positive connotations are at least present.

I can't promise that I won't forget this again; after all, I am only capable of seeing what I am willing to see.

Book Recommendation: Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, by pilot and writer Richard Bach. Yes, this was exactly what I was looking for. Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts