Awakenings

From 2011 Paradise

A friendly reminder that I have composed a new 2011 photo album that will be added to for the remainder of the year; trying to limit photographs to favorites only. Wish me luck. Feels like a metaphor for all things 2011. This isn't the year where people say, things are going to be different and everything must go. No, it will be the same. But I feel myself moving forward. Hello month two. Hello starling, darling dear.

Do you ever feel like people enjoy reminding you of who you are? Reminding you of your faults and denials? What are the repercussions from this, and who does it hurt? Should I care? Impossible.

Currently, I am loving this. And not getting used to the idea of going to bed at 9pm three days a week for my 4:30am morning arousal.

Time.Time.Time.

Bang.

Comments

Popular Posts