Come Hell or High Water

Slow down; breathe. Time almost means nothing in instances like this, that is except when you have a flight to catch.

Never in my life have I had something so special. Never in my life has someone given me so much in such a short period of time, or given me these things that are so much more meaningful than anything I have ever had the privledge of receiving. Things such as words tucked away in pages safe and sound, paralleling all that I ever felt constantly tugging at my heartstrings. A prolonged and emotional good bye in a light that seemed more like the beginning. A ticket to Tokyo. Yoyogi. A perfect dinner complete with proposals of "expectations" so young, that have already made me feel more alive than ever before. The mysteries of the delaying rain. A parcel delivering genuine everythings. A wholesome heart that holds me close with delicate care. A mind that amazes and intrigues me every imaginable moment. And now... a suprise ticket to............... me. I've never felt so special.

Everyone says that it's like a movie (Sleepless in Seattle, I've never seen it, but I'll take their word for it) or a fairy tale come true. I used to feel like this couldn't possibly be real. That I've never been so lucky to really have everything I ever wanted all wrapped up nice and neat in an entity pure and perfect to me... but I no longer feel this way anymore. This is real and this is awesome. I feel more than privileged, but in a way I feel blessed. My life-changing travels across the world has led me to you, and I will never change a thing.

I will wear my heart on my sleeve, and I will wear it proudly. And most importantly, I will always keep you.

24+/- more hours... I very much recall enjoying channel 12 drawning out the screaming babies and anxious aisle exercisers constantly getting told to sit down until the food/beverage cart came through. Blarring Sia, Rufus Wainwright, Feist, K-os (not the rapper. I have yet to find the song "The Rain"). In all things that can be let go. Release.

Comments

Popular Posts